Healthwatch Northamptonshire will be having their Annual Meeting from 12.45pm - 3.00pm on Tuesday 18th October 2016.
Come and find out what Healthwatch Northamptonshire is doing to make your voice count and improve health and social care services across the county. We will be celebrating the work of Healthwatch Northamptonshire last year, telling you about our future plans and asking for your thoughts. The draft agenda is below.
We will be holding a Healthwatch Northamptonshire Board Meeting prior to this (10am-12pm). Our Board meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend the Board meeting, contact Hannah Fairweather (email@example.com) or call 0300 002 0010
A buffet lunch will be available prior to the Annual Meeting, from 12pm. Please let us know on your registration if you would like lunch and if you have any dietary requirements.
Healthwatch Northamptonshire Annual Meeting
12.45pm – 3.00pm
- Welcome and Introductions: Professor William Pope, Chair, Healthwatch Northamptonshire
- Presentation of key highlights from 2015/2016 and the annual report
- Presentations from:
- Mark Evans - Early Years Lead, Northamptonshire Police
- Young Healthwatch – short film
- Mark Major - Director, Northamptonshire Carers
- Jo Moore - Service Manager, Total Voice Northamptonshire (Voiceability)
- Table discussions: Looking to the future for Healthwatch Northamptonshire
- Feedback from discussions
- Thank you and close
Corby, NTH NN17 1QG